Quebec/What happens when a

What would happen if enforcement in Quebec were to question me or pull my car over? I do not speak French, but I speak English.

No problem, a loty of people here in the province of Quebec speak English, especially people working in the public domain.
They could make mistakes :-)  but you wouldn't have any problems understanding each other

The same with me!  I do not speak English at all where I live and I answer to you in English. isn't that beautiful?

I hope I answered your question. (the otherone was out of my expetise, I am sorry)

Bonne chance !

Denise Pepin

Bonjour! Hello! Since I am from Quebec, I can answer questions regarding Quebec culture, history, arts (music, literature, ...). I can guide you through the beautiful geography of the province of Quebec. I live in Quebec City. I am your guide, always at your service.

I was the Quebec Guide ( I teach French as a foreign language and my students (University) want to know more and more about life, culture and our way of living, here, in Quebec City and in the Province of Quebec.

AATF (American Association of Teachers of French) AQUEFLS (Association des professeurs de français) Neve Shalom (looking for peace in the Middle East)

Immortel verses (poems) WEB site : about languages, different cultures, arts ...

B.A in Linguistics M.A. in Cognitive Sciences Ph.D in Educational Technology

Lauréate des Amériques (TV5 compétition for Teachers of French)

AllExperts (French language) (Quewbec Guide) (translation and proof-reading)