Quebec/What happens when a

Question
What would happen if enforcement in Quebec were to question me or pull my car over? I do not speak French, but I speak English.

Answer
Bonjour

No problem, a loty of people here in the province of Quebec speak English, especially people working in the public domain.
They could make mistakes :-)  but you wouldn't have any problems understanding each other

The same with me!  I do not speak English at all where I live and I answer to you in English. isn't that beautiful?

I hope I answered your question. (the otherone was out of my expetise, I am sorry)

Bonne chance !

denise

Quebec

Denise Pepin