Queen/The Miracle(kids-actors)

Question
Hi. I watch this video by Queen. It's beautiful. I want found information about this kids-actors. Web-sites, biography... Sorry for my bad English.

Answer
Hi Alexander,

According to Wikipedia these are the actors who played the band: The music video for the song features four young boys - Paul Howard as Brian May, James Currie as John Deacon, Adam Gladdish as Roger Taylor, and a then-unknown Ross McCall as Freddie Mercury performing as Queen on stage. The 'then-unknown' suggests that only Ross McCall still works as an actor. He played in the Band of Brothers series. See his IMDB entry for more information: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0564680/

On the other guys I have no information, and it's quite possible that they aren't acting anymore.

Hope this was of any help,

Cheers!
Niek Lucassen

Queen

Niek Lucassen