Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Losing my marriage?

My marriage seems in such a mess. Things have been going very well and I thought we were happy but suddenly my husband seems like a different person. He has become quite distant and even hostile to me. This is so unexpected and hurtful and I don't know what to do. I have tried to confront him about it but he only gets angry. Perhaps there is another woman involved?
I don't know what to do - please help if you can.

Hi Mabs,
Clearly something has changed but the best approach is to let your husband work through whatever he is going through and not put on any pressure. Let him know that you are aware something is going on, but be there for him. It's going to be difficult but the more you can show you truly care about him and are concerned for his happiness, the more likely he is to share the 'problem' with you. And then, ideally, he will 'let you in' and you can help him resolve things. Stay strong, give him space yet show him you love him unconditionally and you will be in the right place at the right time when he is ready for you.
I hope this helps and all the best to you.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems. I have two relationship-saver programs and a free podcast which are available from my website and a free report, "The Five Keys to Saving Your Marriage Now" at

Relationship coach with own relationship coaching business. Author of several books on marriage and intimacy. I offer two relationship saving programs: "Stop Your Divorce" and "Save Your Marriage" which have helped many couples save their marriage and rebuild their love and intimacy.

Publications Amazon Kindle: Author of the ""Growing in Love for Life" series of ebooks for saving and strengthening marriage.

Master of Arts (First Class Honors)