Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Marriage

What kind of answer is that? You don't answer homework questions/ I didn't know it was. I think you're afraid to answer it. If you're afraid, then I suggest you get out of this business.I never got a reply on this question that it was a homework question.

My Dear Barney,
So want a response, well here it is. As you can see I have been in this business for a good few years and I have never had a thinly veiled border line "rude" reply. It is ,of course my own opinion that I think this is a "homework" question.I still do think that. As this seems to be a huge thing for you to act the way you do,I think, it is you who needs to look at yourself. So to my answer, I course will expect your marks and comments to be low, but that's OK.  So what is marriage, you will know that it is the coming together of two people as one(a team ,if you will). With what you have already gained from your other searches, you must now have an idea.Marriage can be recognized by a state, an organization, a religious authority, a tribal group, a local community or peers. It is often viewed as a contract. Civil marriage is the legal concept of marriage as a governmental institution irrespective of religious affiliation, in accordance with marriage laws of the jurisdiction. Forced marriages are illegal in some jurisdictions. I found this  site on the net , I assume you would have already searched:

I do hope you a nice day,because I know I will . Merry Xmas to you.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Graham Smith B.PHIL

I can help with any question on marriage, based on my 32 years of marriage. I also have two children, and one granddaughter,and one step grandaughter.

32years of marriage.

I have a bachelor of Philosophy from the Liverpool university (UK)

bachelor of Philosophy