Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/marriage:what is it really?

Question
With so many couples scared about their parents finding out they're having sex before being married,don't you think we all should get the word out to them they can be married already ( and of course convince the parents of this also)? What I'm talking about is the fact that most experts on these sites (which I assume means you too) state that marriage is simply a bond between two people that they state they will be united forever.

Answer
Hi Leon,

While there is a purely legal aspect to marriage,  there is a huge emotional commitment to it also.  People actually do still get married expecting that commitment to last a life time.  And as a relationship coach I believe that it can last a lifetime.  In fact I don't think many "experts" will agree with you.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Tom Blair