Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Men & Women

Dear Samantha,
Is it true that there are men that treat love relationship seriously, and thus loyal, and men that do not, and thus be adulterous/playboy/swinger?
Is it also true with women?
Is that the reason why we have men that sleep with numerous women, and women that sleep with numerous men?

Hi Choo~

Yes, it is true.  There are men and women that are faithful to their partners/spouses, etc.  And there are a lot of people that cheat on their spouses, boy/girlfriends, etc.  It all depends on the individual.  Unfortunately, in today's society there are people that don't think twice about cheating, flirting, or hurting the ones they are with (meaning significant others).  Not everyone is like that though.  It happens with both men and women equally.

It can be particularly common place between teens, young individuals in their 20s, and any age for that matter, more commonly when you're younger and growing up and discovering life on your own and living life as a single person.  It happens.  The bad thing about a person (no matter their sex) sleeping with multiple partners is that a person can catch a disease and pass it on to others that they have sex with.  And they might not even know they have something at the time. Some diseases can be deadly or very severe.  I hope this helps to answer your question.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

I can answer most any questions regarding a husband/wife relationship. Whatever the question may be. I would like to help you find an answer to it. If you want an honest and unbiased opinion on things then ask away. I am a divorced mother of 4 children, I have been a single mother, and I'm currently remarried and have a 4th daughter with my husband. I know what it is like to have a spouse cheat on you, to be taken advantage of, to feel like everything is hopeless (being depressed), emotions (the up`s and down`s). I will try to answer anything you have on your mind about husband-wife relationships, divorce, adultery, etc. Please don`t hesitate to ask.

I've been answering questions and helping my clients for the last 10 years. I have many satisfied and return clients. I have helped people from all over the world and from many different walks of life, cultures, etc.

I have/had many repeats clients though the years I've been a volunteer here.