Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/peace

Question
Can you please shed some light in my life. I'm currently in the middle of a divorce that has left our family devastated. I never would of imagined that my husband would do something so devastating. Would love some answers regarding this whole situation.

Answer
I Can't help Sonia, If I don't know what the situation is.

I can only say that if it was bad enough to seek divorce, then follow your voice, you must be on the right track if you have separated yourself from the situation.
Anything regardless of how horrible it is (it is always horrible for one) requires one to take a step "away" in order to heal.

Seek from within, stop asking the "why" questions, and ask "how"  to deal with your experience in the healthiest way possible.

Hope this helps. if not prayer does it for me.

Best regards,
Maria

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Maria Vento