Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/My husbands baby's mother

We found out last year that the last girlfriend he had of six months was pregnant and after six years we found out it's his,so after all that it almost broke our marriage even though he told me from the beginning that there was a chance it could be his . So now whenever we get an email from her I ask ....what does the bitch want or say ., he asked me to not call her names bc it bothers him and she never hurt me . I took it so badly as if he's taking up for her and we've been together 8 years. So why would that bother him now? I'm really hurt I feel as if I'll always be second to this whore.

You are understandably hurt but how does your husband feel about your feelings? You need to sit down with him and tell him what is hurting you and why you are feeling the way you do. If he is committed to you and to your marriage the two of you should be able to find a way to deal with this together.
What has happened has happened. You can't change it. You can only work on how the two of you move on in your marriage from this point. Remember, he is having to deal with the mother as well so he may be feeling attacked on both sides. Show him that you still care about him and want to have a happy marriage despite what has happened and he is more likely to be receptive to you.
All the best,

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems. I have two relationship-saver programs and a free podcast which are available from my website and a free report, "The Five Keys to Saving Your Marriage Now" at

Relationship coach with own relationship coaching business. Author of several books on marriage and intimacy. I offer two relationship saving programs: "Stop Your Divorce" and "Save Your Marriage" which have helped many couples save their marriage and rebuild their love and intimacy.

Publications Amazon Kindle: Author of the ""Growing in Love for Life" series of ebooks for saving and strengthening marriage.

Master of Arts (First Class Honors)