Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/question(sex)

I found out my husband who is 40, was going to a site that has half naked young girls, about 18 and let him know I was not happy about it and called them whores for uploading pictures like that at a public site. He got really mad and screamed at me that they were not whores
I guess my question is why

HI Robin,
Let me put your mind at rest;all adult men visit porn or soft porn at some point in their lives,most say they wouldn't,but most do at some level. Now,as for these models being whores;we cant know that can we,they might just be happy doing what they are doing. He got mad at you for basically you finding him out,in reality,he is mad at himself for being found out. I think he will be more aware of you now, but please put your mind at rest, they are just pictures, not real life girls that he is interacting with.
have a good New Year.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Graham Smith B.PHIL

I can help with any question on marriage, based on my 32 years of marriage. I also have two children, and one granddaughter,and one step grandaughter.

32years of marriage.

I have a bachelor of Philosophy from the Liverpool university (UK)

bachelor of Philosophy