Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Emotional Bonding.

QUESTION: Dear Graham

What could be the reasons my wife couldn't answer when i asked her this question mentioned below ?

Question : Whom do you love the most among the four people ?

a. Your Father b. Your Husband c. Your Brother d. Your Son.

She is playing four roles viz Daughter, Wife, Sister and Mother.

Is this a complex question ?. She is not able to answer me in
spite i have asked her several times.

What could be the reason/s ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Hello there,
This is not a question that can be answered by a single answer. The love of the people mentioned here is a love on 4 different levels, Your wife loves each of you the same, but on different levels, so no one answer is correct.

QUESTION: Dear Graham

Thank you.

As you answered me i will see to it that i will never ask this question to my wife again.

But still the curiosity remains from my side, do you feel the probable reason could be, if she takes one name out of the four, the other three might feel hurt ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

No, the taking of a name from the four has nothing to do with hurting people's feelings. The love of her family, is a love of levels, nothing more. Remember, her love for you is defined by you. So, if the love is defined, then so it should be defined by the other people in her life.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Graham Smith B.PHIL

I can help with any question on marriage, based on my 32 years of marriage. I also have two children, and one granddaughter,and one step grandaughter.

32years of marriage.

I have a bachelor of Philosophy from the Liverpool university (UK)

bachelor of Philosophy