Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Emotional Bonding.

Question
Dear Liam

What could be the reasons my wife couldn't answer when i asked her this question mentioned below ?

Question : Whom do you love the most among the four people ?

a. Your Father b. Your Husband c. Your Brother d. Your Son.

She is playing four roles viz Daughter, Wife, Sister and Mother.

Is this a complex question ?. She is not able to answer me in
spite i have asked her several times.

What could be the reason/s ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
I did occur to me why you would ask her such a question and perhaps she is thinking the same thing. She may be reluctant to answer in case it's not the one you are looking for. I think it's also a question that doesn't really have an answer anyway. We love each of the people who are close to us in different ways and I don't think it's possible to compare or 'grade' them.
If you have a good and loving relationship with your wife perhaps it's as well to be grateful for that.
All the best,
Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden