Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Help

I love my wife we have been together for 30 years. My wife has never been good with money she can spend it as fast as you can make it. She stop making love to me 5 years in to our marriage if I beg her I will get it but it is not love it is just do it and get it over she show's no feeling. About 15 years ago I did cheat on her I had found someone that made me feel like a man and did not want me to spend any money it felt good and I wanted out of our marriage she would not give me a devise. I still loved her and went back we have tired to make it work or shall I say I have she is back to the same things spending money now going out with her girlfriends and she did meet someone but it did not go far at all so I am told we now tired to work things out once again and if I don't do what she wants or if i stop her from spending money she will not give me sex,it is hard to live in the house my job now for the past 5 years keeps me out of town 30 days and home 5 I now feel like i do not belong here in the house. She will not eat with me ,sleep with me sit with me, but I have to do what she wants WHAT gives please tell me something I still love her

Hi Steve~

It sounds like she's given up on the marriage.  She's doing her own thing when you're gone and when you're home too.  She pretty much doesn't acknowledge you at all, and that's just sad.  You can't make her feel something she doesn't feel for you.  And I know that's not what you want to hear right now, as you're still holding on to hope that you can work things out.  But it just might be time for you to move on with your life w/o her in it.  Sure she'll most likely protest a divorce b/c she has a lot to lose if you divorce her.  You won't be there to give her money (if she's using any of your income for things), to help pay bills, etc.  

The next time you come home try to sit down with her and have a serious heart to heart talk with her.  She needs to know how this is affecting you.  And what you're willing and unwilling to put up with in this marriage.  If she's still unwilling or unable to give you what you need, want, desire, deserve and expect in this marriage.  Then you need to be willing and able to move on with your life w/o her in it.  Yes, it will be tough but you can and will get through it.  As it is now this isn't a marriage, it's more of a roommate type relationship.  And that's not fair to you nor your wife.  

You have some tough decisions to make in the near future.  Sit down and weigh out your options and then figure out what's best for you.  Sometimes the hardest thing to do is taking the first step and then going through with it.  I hope this helps you some.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

I can answer most any questions regarding a husband/wife relationship. Whatever the question may be. I would like to help you find an answer to it. If you want an honest and unbiased opinion on things then ask away. I am a divorced mother of 4 children, I have been a single mother, and I'm currently remarried and have a 4th daughter with my husband. I know what it is like to have a spouse cheat on you, to be taken advantage of, to feel like everything is hopeless (being depressed), emotions (the up`s and down`s). I will try to answer anything you have on your mind about husband-wife relationships, divorce, adultery, etc. Please don`t hesitate to ask.

I've been answering questions and helping my clients for the last 10 years. I have many satisfied and return clients. I have helped people from all over the world and from many different walks of life, cultures, etc.

I have/had many repeats clients though the years I've been a volunteer here.