Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/losing my wife

Question
Hey how are you just a quick question my wife and i recently been exploring new things in the bed room it was my idea i bought a mate into it. The first time didn't go well but 2 more times were great i wanted her to be with a female took her to a stip club she loved it but in the last couple of days she has found this guy which is a mater dom type which she play that sort of thing not knowing much but it took her three days to tell me she has been talking to him and i didn't take it lightly was quite upset she wants to meet him she said she wanted me there at the start but now the way i reacted to the situation she dosent want me there now he wants to take her interstate she says its for us to make her stronger so she can get over her jelousy over me i feel if i let her do this i will lose her for good should i let her go im so scared been married 10 yrs and 2 beautiful boys could you help me

Answer
Hi Adam~

This is what can happen when you bring a third party into your marriage and into the bedroom.  It can cause jealousy, arguing, even cheating, the list goes on and on.  You very well could be right, you could end up losing her over this, and possibly to this other guy if she falls for him.  You need to try to sit down with her and have a serious heart to heart talk with her.  She needs to see how this is affecting you.  And what you're willing and unwilling to put up with in this marriage.  If you believe this was a mistake then admit it to her.  Just tell her the truth.  Tell her you think it was a mistake to turn her on the the idea of a threesome, while you meant well and wanted to spice up the marriage, you might end up destroying it, and you don't want it to come to that.  Tell her you fear that this will cause jealousy and she might find another man that she'll fall for.  She needs to hear these words from your mouth. Hopefully she'll realize that this wasn't a good idea to begin with and you are man enough to admit it.  That you don't want to lose her or end up ruining your marriage and breaking up your family.  And that she and the boys mean more to you than a threesome and exploring new things, it comes with too much of a risk.  You have to get her to see what this could possibly do to you and the marriage.  I hope this helps you some.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Samantha