Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/marriage

Question
Im mother of 2 children, divorced and married another person.I lost his trust towards me due to some reasons. We properly lead this life only for 3 years. problem arises every day for so many reasons. our parents didnot accept our marriage. my husband was not ready to accept my daughter who is 13years old. accepted when we got married. not now. his only question is how can i trust you that you will not leave me in any situation, and you will keep me happy, why do you want to live with me??? I could not reply him.  He need some valuable reply. Please help. he is accepting that i never mind money, or sex. but for what?

Answer
Hi Banu~

Why did he agree to marry you anyway and to accept you and your daughter?  And now suddenly he's questioning your loyalty and not accepting your daughter for some reason? Why is that?  He owes you an explanation as to why he feels this way.  Is it something you've done to upset him and to make him question your dedication to him?  You need to sit down with him and have a serious heart to heart talk with him.  He needs to know how this is affecting you. And what you're willing and unwilling to put up with in this marriage.  

He has to learn to trust you sometime.  If you've hurt his feelings or betrayed his trust somehow, then this could explain why he feels he can no longer trust you.  And you'll have to acknowledge that and try to move forward and earn his trust back along the way.  But if you've given him no reason not to trust you.  You've got to figure out why he feels that he can't trust you any more.  Is it something he's done and he's taking his frustration and anger out on you?  That remains to be seen.  Whatever the issue is, perhaps you can talk it out and work things out in time.  Communication is key in any happy, healthy and successful marriage.  Being able to talk about things and working them out is going to be crucial in order to make this marriage work.

There's no guarantee that you'll always be happy in this marriage.  Marriage is a lot of work.  And it's also about two people working together as a team and working through the tough issues in life and in marriage.  You want to live and be with him b/c you love him and want to be with him.  Speak from your heart to him when he questions you.  If you don't know the answer don't be afraid to say you don't know and you want to think about it before you reply to him.  I hope this helps you some.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Samantha