Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/am I emotionally over dependent on my husband

Question
I am recently married and we both are 25.
I have left my government job for marriage now I am a housewife. My problem is that my husband spends more of his free time with his friends which includes some girls also, he loves me a lot and I trust him but I don't like his hanging around with them leaving me all alone at home waiting for him, I am good looking and well educated.
When he is with his friends he forgets that he is married and someone is waiting for him. Why I am only craving for his attention and affection.Everytime I am hurt he will throw one sorry on my way and again one promise that he will not do this again.i am going crazy with his behaviour he is still behaving as a college guy.many times I think that I will also avoid him but again land up hurting myself. Am I being emotionally over dependent on him or am I being selfish that all I want is his affection and attention all the time.
Need help pleaseeeeeeeee

Answer
No you are not being overly dependent or unreasonable at all. I suggest doing two things. Firstly, have a serious talk with him. Explain how you feel, what your expectations and needs are of marriage and how important it is that you spend time together. Secondly, when you have done that, make some definite plans with him about the times you are going to spend together. Schedule your time and even plan some activities. You could tell him that once a week with his friends is fine, but that you want and need him to put your marriage first.
So tell him how you feel, get his agreement to change his behaviour, and then out things into a schedule, at least to start with.
Sometimes people have a difficulty of breaking their habits as a single person and adjusting to married life. Doing these things would be a way to help him do that.
Hope this helps and all the best,

Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden