Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/help

Question
My wife recently filed divorce we ended it without the divorce for jan and Feb all was fine now back to divorce and I łove you but not in love I want to make it work so bad what to do

Answer
Hi Kris,

You can bring the passion back to your relationship.  Sometimes after a few years we lose some of the passion, but it can be brought back.   Think back to when you were first in love.  Think of the way you treated each other.  Try to recapture the attentiveness you displayed then.  Show her the same kinds of affection you did then.  Talk with her often just as you did then.  Remember the things you did for fun?  Do those things again or find other things that the two of you can do together for fun.  Make your self as attractive to her as you can.  Flirt with her often.  And when you make love, make sure you take care of her needs.  And add some spice to the relationship by changing the routines.  If you take a look at my web site,  http://changescoaching.com/rel you may see some other ideas as well as some links to products that might just give you an idea or two.  Make her and your relationship a priority.

Good luck,

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Tom Blair