Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/threesome

Question
My husband has been bugging me all the time to have a threesome.  I asked him if it was me, was I not good and he insists that I am amazing it was just something he's always wanted to try.  I'm hesitant and it upsets me why he would want to do this.  Why does he insist so much?

Answer
Hi Nicole~

I supposed a lot of men fantasize about having a threesome with another person (man or woman).  However, when you bring a third person into a couples relationship you're just asking for trouble.  And that includes a whole host of reasons ranging from cheating to jealousy, anger and the list goes on and on.  It'd be like having a third wheel in a relationship.  If you're totally opposed to the idea, just flat out tell him no.  It's not negotiable and you're not willing to even entertain the idea.  But you can understand him being interested in the idea and as a man fantasizing about something of this nature.  That you're against it and you will not partake in such an event and drop it.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Samantha