Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/attraction to other one

My husband is very good. He love me a lots. Still i feel attraction to one of friend and i got thought about what should i do to forget that friend?

Hi Khushbu,

You have not shared much info about you both or your relationship but based on what you have written, just stop meeting this gentleman or talking/writing to him. You will have to make great efforts to keep yourself busy so that you have no time to even think about him. But never ever share this with your husband, he may hold this against you forever.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Marriages are made in heaven! But in love marriages when the two partners belong to different nations, castes, races, social strata, backgrounds, the amount of understanding required is more. I can tackle queries related to love marriages of these kinds. Sorry, I cannot help out on gay and lesbian relationships and am neither a sex therapist nor an astrologer.

20 years of a blissful married life.

Masters in Business Administration