Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/attraction to other one

Question
My husband is very good. He love me a lots. Still i feel attraction to one of friend and i got thought about him..so what should i do to forget that friend?

Answer
Hi Khushbu,

You have not shared much info about you both or your relationship but based on what you have written, just stop meeting this gentleman or talking/writing to him. You will have to make great efforts to keep yourself busy so that you have no time to even think about him. But never ever share this with your husband, he may hold this against you forever.

Vani

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Vani