Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/My husband likes to flirt

My husband and i has been married for 1 and a half year, and we have 1 son. I knew that my husband is a flirtatious man. He will keep on flirting with other women every now and then. He knew it will hurt me, but he will keep on repeating the same behavior. As if it was like a habit to him. He keep on telling me that it was just for fun,but i knew that  some flirtations could lead to question is, what should i do because communicating with him just doesn't work anymore. He will keep on doing the same thing and i keep on finding out about his behavior.

Izura, you're not going to stop him doing this by asking him to, as you have already discovered. I suggest you take the opposite approach. Focus on feeling good about yourself, looking attractive - and then go and do some flirting yourself in front of your husband. If he gets annoyed with you act surprised that he should react that way - after all, he's doing it!
This 'reverse psychology' often works so give it a try.
Just remember to focus on you being happy. It will make it easier to ignore what your husband is doing (or at least lessen your reaction to it).

Hope this helps and all the best,

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems. I have two relationship-saver programs and a free podcast which are available from my website and a free report, "The Five Keys to Saving Your Marriage Now" at

Relationship coach with own relationship coaching business. Author of several books on marriage and intimacy. I offer two relationship saving programs: "Stop Your Divorce" and "Save Your Marriage" which have helped many couples save their marriage and rebuild their love and intimacy.

Publications Amazon Kindle: Author of the ""Growing in Love for Life" series of ebooks for saving and strengthening marriage.

Master of Arts (First Class Honors)