Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Husband wants to separate, but still have

I don't know what to do. My heart is so broken i can't even stand the pain. Been married for 5 years, two young kids. and my husband recently told me he wants to separate. He told me he doesn't love me any more at all. He said when he looks at me there is nothing there any more, he has absolutely no feelings left. so he's leaving to go stay with some one else. He also had sex with me right before telling me all this. and then he has the nerve to say that he doesn't love me any more, but sex with me is always amazing. and we can still be friends with benefits and have lots of sex. Where is the logic here? Doesn't he know how much he is killing me and i'm dying inside from the pain. We had a vacation planned for the end of august, he said we should still go on it together to see if there is a small chance of him falling back in love, he says worst case scenario we go on the trip, we still don't get back together, but we have a lot of good sex. I feel very used and heart broken. what the heck. I need some advice, some one to shake me out of this. I should be absolutly furious with him right now, instead i'm just moping and crying and severely depressed. I want so bad for him to come home and love me again. but i can't make him love me.

I am sorry to hear this about your husband,its clear that he is using you. His idea of " on tap sex" is very insulting to you. I really would say to him, " hey make up your mind what you want" let him see you are serous. I know this will be hard, but you have to do this for your own piece of mind. Now, go and think about what you need in your life, and then you will see how your husband fits in that choice.
I wish you luck

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Graham Smith B.PHIL

I can help with any question on marriage, based on my 32 years of marriage. I also have two children, and one granddaughter,and one step grandaughter.

32years of marriage.

I have a bachelor of Philosophy from the Liverpool university (UK)

bachelor of Philosophy