Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/my husband "thinks about cheating on me"

This is going to be a long one. Me and my husband were on a date and he was scoping out the waitress and I got annoyed with him and he said "Don't worry, I'd never really cheat on you, even if I sometimes think about it." I was like "WHAT?!" Well, that didn't end well and he's like "I was just being honest," like he LITERALLY has no freaking clue why I'm mad. I've been cheated on before which ended with me attempting suicide. He KNOWS this. He actually asked me "don't you ever think about sex with other guys?" No, actually I DON'T, that's the reason I married him. And he's like "I've seen you check out other men" and that is true, so maybe I'm a hypocrite. Am I a hypocrite? Am I over-reacting?

Dear Rose you are not a hypocrite, nor over-reacting!
Your husband is being insensitive to your feelings...he is being a MAN.

Everyone is attracted at one time or another, after all it is a human condition. Acting on it is different.
Thinking of acting on it and sharing it with your significant other is rude and hurtful, not honest.

Tell your husband to keep his thoughts to himself and to keep it in his pants.

When one thinks of cheating it is a sign of wanting to escape.
When one fantasies,  (there is a difference) it is healthy.
He should know the difference.

My would be of benefit to seek couples counseling so that your feelings can be heard,
and his. A different perspective always helps.
It seems to me aside from your husband you have inner healing that is not just for the benefit of your husband and marriage,
but for yourself.

In Love and Light,

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Maria Vento

I am a mother of three, one girl two boys. My first marriage lasted 25 years, married now for one year. I can be a witness for your relationship issues with marriage, divorce,and children, and or health. I can help you understand your situation and try to find a solution for you and your partner. Health issues, cancer ect., Anger, rejection, betrayal. I am a Reiki facilitator, I donate my time to help cancer patients deal with pain management. My perspective to problems or circumstances come from a spiritual place. To help you see purpose and meaning and always approach a situation from a loving place. I speak/write English and Spanish

Reiki I and II facilitator (over 20yrs) Ordained Minister (15 yrs) Hypnosis Therapist- past life regression (10 yrs) Sound Therapist (7yrs)

Gilda's Club for Cancerr Patients Hakensack, NJ

Reiki I and II facilitator (over 20yrs) Ordained Minister (15 yrs) Hypnosis Therapist- past life regression (10 yrs) Sound Therapist (7yrs) Professional singer for over 25 years In college majoring in Journalism