Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Am i wasting my time

Question
We've been together for almost 9 years,  married for 2. Up until about 1 year ago no one had even see us argue now thats all we seem to do.  He'll eave from anywhere from 1 to 6 days,  leaving me his 5 yr old daughter with  no car etc.  He was never like this before,  he swears hes not cheating and says he wants us.  Should i fight for us.

Answer
Very often people go through a time in their life where they become confused about their life, often for no apparent reason. We give it names such as 'mid life crisis.' Of course one of the first things that suffers as a result is their relationship. If you still love him and feel that the 'real him' is still there somewhere, then you can help him through this time, without of course hurting yourself. It takes some understanding and doing the right things, but if you decide that it's worth it then it can be done.
Get some good advice, hang in there and he'll come out the other side!
All the best,

Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden