Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/my husband is not loyal

I am married 2 yrs ago.My husband is not loyal with me.He is with other woman,who is his childhood friend. She is also married.
whenever i caught him, he denied it.He says,he loves me and loyal to me.And this thing is happened so many times,ended up with fight. i believed him.But after even 5-6 months.He is chatting with that woman again. He don't know that i have read his messages.
I have 1 yr old daughter.I love my husband and daughter very much.
But now I don't trust him.what i have to do? Plz tell me as early as possible

Hey Rupa,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same, which clearly reflects that how much you devoted towards your marital bond and want to make it smoother at any cost. Kudos to you !!!

Well, first of all you need to relax and you reading too much between the lines. Interacting, chatting with lady is not called cheating, if he had to cheat he would keep new cell phone number or make new account or use secret mail id or be more protective and secretive about his account. That's your assumption, if you feel he doesn't know that you read the chats. If he had to hide, why would he not delete the chats. Is he neglecting you or your child? Not giving you space or time? Well, I don't think if he is doing that.

As an Indian woman, you need to not consider a man talking with a lady always cheap or wrong. It's just normal talking to a friend. Trust me if you make more issues out of this and crib always, you would never be able to keep anyone happy and mentally you would be also stressed out. He hid from you that he was chatting, s for no reason you were getting insecure and he was not able to make you understand. Try wooing your hubby in sexual way so that he doesn't even get diverted or chat. Or ask him to make you also introduce to that lady, if she is just his friend. This way you would also have a clarity.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Relationship Counsellor

I am quite experienced and matured enough to handle questions related to following topics: 1) Love- Friendship 2) Issues in all kinds of relationships. 3) making a relationship work. 4) Effective tips to sustain a relationship. 5) Sex related queries. Well as of now haven't come across any such questions, which would offend me or I lack expertise in, but am a straight forward person and doesn't hold my wordings back. I don't mind being honest in case I lack knowledge about particular aspect and quite flexible to accept genuine views of others or seek other professionals for my case studies, to help the clients out.

Well I have been doing online counseling through my own blog ( for past two years. I have got good response throughout, which has motivated me in going ahead and helping people in their relationship issues and bring a smile back on people's face. I don't say that am a professional in this area, but well sufficient enough to contribute in the aspect of Modern Day Relationships.

I am a qualified software engineer with Bachelor's degree of Engineering i.e B.Tech degree in area of Electronics and Telecommunications. I am pursuing PG diploma in area of counseling and relationship education from Delhi University, India.