Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Divorce because i cant cover all expenses

My question is pretty short but a difficult one I've even dealing with. My wife is from Indonesia.. we got married and everything was going well. She went back to her country for a short vacation and when she came back she mentioned that here eyes were opened and that she should never have to pay for anything in the house. She claims that's my responsibility as a man. We got married here in Canada and she knew that we needed to both work to be able to have a good lifestyle. However she now thinks and demands a good lifestyle with me only working. She said she wants to move out of the house. I honestly don't know how to fix the issue. Ive tried talking to her but it has come to a point that she avoids me 100%. She doesn't even say hi to me. Out of nowhere I became her worst enemy. Its our second anniversary coming up in 9 days and I don't know what to do. Any advice would be much appreciated..

hi Fred,
It seems that for some reason she has become disconnected from you and you need to find out what it is. Obviously asking her directly is not going to work so you need to create an environment where she feels able to open up to you. More than likely it is something other than your relationship that is bugging her.
Your 'job' is to make her feel safe to open up. It is difficult to explain how in detail in a single message, but take any pressure off her, don't try to figure things out and put the focus on you and seeing if you cam be happy despite what she is doing. If you don't chase her, she is more likely to be curious as to why you aren't and start to chase you instead.
You might want to look at my 7 Day Stop Your Divorce program on my website as it is designed for people in your situation and will show you in depth an effective method to draw her back.
A difficult situation and I wish you all the best,

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems. I have two relationship-saver programs and a free podcast which are available from my website and a free report, "The Five Keys to Saving Your Marriage Now" at

Relationship coach with own relationship coaching business. Author of several books on marriage and intimacy. I offer two relationship saving programs: "Stop Your Divorce" and "Save Your Marriage" which have helped many couples save their marriage and rebuild their love and intimacy.

Publications Amazon Kindle: Author of the ""Growing in Love for Life" series of ebooks for saving and strengthening marriage.

Master of Arts (First Class Honors)