Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/The Ultimatum

Hi, my common law wife of 7 years has given me an ultimatum. Either I take down the magazine pic of a bikini-clad girl from my workshop wall at work, or she will leave me. I don't feel I have done anything wrong and I am amazed that she would leave over such a thing. I have been called a disgusting pervert by her, and she says that she feels she is sleeping with a sexual predator. This seems to me a pretty exaggerated and hurtful response to one girly pic she has only seen once. I don't see how taking it down will change her opinion of me. I wanted to work on the relationship but this has kind of been my last straw, and where i thought i would finally make a stand.She is continuously bitching at me and treating me like one of the kids.I am wondering if I should even want to be with someone who would say such things about me?

Hi Barry-

You do know that this isn't about the picture on your workshop space. This obviously goes way deeper than that. She's just using this as an excuse to behave badly and to lash out at you over something else. Now why she's saying these things and acting this way still remains to be seen. Only she truly knows the reason. If she's going to accuse you of something, then she needs proof to back up what she's saying. Her words and actions may be justified in her mind, but it's very unkind and grossly unfair for her to spew such vile things against you, especially if they are untrue. Perhaps this is a good time for you to cut your losses with her and get out while you can. If she'll do this for something very petty,then what else is she capable of doing if you really piss her off. I hope this helps you some.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

I can answer most any questions regarding a husband/wife relationship. Whatever the question may be. I would like to help you find an answer to it. If you want an honest and unbiased opinion on things then ask away. I am a divorced mother of 4 children, I have been a single mother, and I'm currently remarried and have a 4th daughter with my husband. I know what it is like to have a spouse cheat on you, to be taken advantage of, to feel like everything is hopeless (being depressed), emotions (the up`s and down`s). I will try to answer anything you have on your mind about husband-wife relationships, divorce, adultery, etc. Please don`t hesitate to ask.

I've been answering questions and helping my clients for the last 10 years. I have many satisfied and return clients. I have helped people from all over the world and from many different walks of life, cultures, etc.

I have/had many repeats clients though the years I've been a volunteer here.