Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/What would you advice a mother to do in New Zeeland? The father of her children a citizen of New Zeeland fled the country because he does not want to pay child support. He tells the mother if he will only visit his children in New Zeeland, if the mother a

Question
What would you advice a mother to do in New Zeeland? The father of her children a citizen of New Zeeland fled the country because he does not want to pay child support. He tells the mother if he will only visit his children in New Zeeland, if the mother asks him to, and she drops the child support against him. He is afraid that if he were to return to New Zeeland, he would not be allowed to leave the New Zeeland if he does not pay back the he child support owes. He resides in a country that does not enforce New Zeeland child support orders. The father of her children speaks to her children on the phone almost every day if the mother lets him. Should she let him yes or no?

Answer
I think you probably need to get some advice from a legal professional about this. In terms of allowing him to speak to his children, there is probably nothing to be gained longterm by preventing him, although this would be your call.
All the best
Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden