Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Breaking up

My husband moved recently to another city for work.  I didn't go with him and made up an excuse because I am in love with someone else and wanted to stay here in Houston.  I have a pre-schooler at home.  We were married about 7 years ago.  We are both around 26 years old.  I want to remove this burden from my mind and tell my husband the truth.  I don't love him anymore but I feel like I owe him the truth.  Or is it better to break up with some other excuse and not say anything about my other relationship, which has been going on over a year now?

Hi Samantha-

You need to come clean and just tell him the truth. It will be huge weight off of your shoulders and you at the very least owe him the truth. You don't necessarily have to tell him you're not in love with him anymore. Instead maybe say something like you're not the same person you were when you first married and you don't feel the same way you once did. It's not fair to you or him to keep living this way.

It will not be easy to move on from here forward, but in time you will find that it will be better for you to move on with your life w/o him in it. Try to prepare yourself that he will not take this news very well. I hope this helps you some.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

I can answer most any questions regarding a husband/wife relationship. Whatever the question may be. I would like to help you find an answer to it. If you want an honest and unbiased opinion on things then ask away. I am a divorced mother of 4 children, I have been a single mother, and I'm currently remarried and have a 4th daughter with my husband. I know what it is like to have a spouse cheat on you, to be taken advantage of, to feel like everything is hopeless (being depressed), emotions (the up`s and down`s). I will try to answer anything you have on your mind about husband-wife relationships, divorce, adultery, etc. Please don`t hesitate to ask.

I've been answering questions and helping my clients for the last 10 years. I have many satisfied and return clients. I have helped people from all over the world and from many different walks of life, cultures, etc.

I have/had many repeats clients though the years I've been a volunteer here.