Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/marriage

Question
my husband gives more priority to friends and drunkard men and his parents.he is just using me in his life.how to overcome this torture as he taunts me too much

Answer
Hello Ashni,
If he is taking you for granted I suggest you tell him how you feel. If he doesn't respond, start making your own life as your priority. Develop some of your own interests and make time for your self and your own friends. If he sees that you are considering other options and aren't just accommodating him he may start to realise what he could lose. You need to stop making it easy for him to take you for granted.
All the best
Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden