Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Mistake

Hello. First of all, you're probably going to think I'm a major douche bag. I just have to warn you. Anyway, my name is Ben and my wife, Emily, and I are both 21. We've been married for almost 6 months and it's been fine. Of course we irritate each other sometimes, but that's normal. Well today I made a huge mistake. It was after a class this morning, and I was just talking with one of my friends. He said "So why were you so late?" And I answered that I was having sex with Emily-only with more "colorful" and "descriptive" language. I don't usually talk like that, and I never talk to others about our sex life. We're both Christians and we're both private when it comes to that stuff, so idk why I said it. Well all of a sudden I heard, "WHAT?" I turned around and saw Emily standing right there. She had come to surprise me after class and had heard what I said. I tried to apologize, but she just ran out. We live in an apartment on campus, and she ran there. She almost got hit by a car. She of course wanted nothing to do with me, and she went to her sister's. I've tried calling, I've tried apologizing, I've tried so much. I was thinking about giving her a few days to cool off and then surprising her somehow. Idk though. Besides not talking inappropriately like that in the future, what do you suggest? I love her so much and I hate myself for making her so upset. I understand her reasoning. I just want things to get better. Thank you for your help and sorry for this weirdness.

never make the mistake telling anyone ur personal business,she was more embarrassed knowing u spreading ur business.Sometimes in relationship, due to misunderstandings, we tend to hurt our loved ones. The best way to apologize in such an occasion is by giving sincere .copy paste or email the following to her[from ur Beloved]
Babe I cant say I'm sorry enough An I know I'm being a jerk u don't deserve it babe I love you and I need you I cant stop thinking about you please except my apologies babe; I am so sorry for what I said and even more so for what I did. You donít deserve to be treated that way. I know better but I lost my head and Iím not asking you to forgive me right now but I am asking for another chance. I donít show you enough how much you mean to me. And this, this just made it worse, I know. But let me prove how much I care about you. Just give me a chance to make things right. I understand if you need time to think things over. I understand if you donít want to talk to me for a few days, heck, if I were you I wouldnít want to either. But please, think about me. Donít turn your back and walk away. What we have is real and special and should be fought for. Iím willing to fight now. Iím willing to lay it all on the line and jump in. I want to be with you. I need to be with you. This experience has just made me realize that even more.

I am lost without you and I think you really need me too. If Iím wrong then Iím wrong, but I really donít think I am about our feelings for each other. You love me just like I love you and thatís why this has to work. This has to happen. I am on my knees with arms wide open when youíre ready to take those steps toward me again. Iíll be here waiting every day until you decide. The ballís in your court now. Iíve said all I can say and done all I can do. Love me again baby, love me just like I love you
I know that the words, which have been said, are like arrow coming out of a bow. You cannot take them back and undo. In addition, my words have been hurtful. However, I beg you to give a chance to make up for the mistakes I have done and the pain it has caused to you.

I regret for causing infliction to a person who has been so loving and caring to me. Perhaps, this guilt I will bore throughout my life and I would be able to forgive myself, if we drifted apart.

I promise that I will never have an inappropriate behavior towards you. I will make you happy enough that you forget this incidence and we can have ahead a wonderful life together because I cannot imagine my life without you. I miss you a lot. Every instant every second it is you who is in my imagination. I never thought that I have to live without you. Now I feel incomplete without you. I feel that distances between us make our love and understanding very strong.

Now I am waiting for the moment we both are together again but this time forever. I pray to god everyday to provide me strength so that I can bear this distance between two of us. Do well at your work.and I am waiting for you.
Saying sorry to the person you love is never easy because it takes your feelings of regret and remorse to a whole new level. It takes, what's already a difficult time, and adds LOVE into the mixóan emotion that can be difficult to deal with even at the best of times.Your pain is killing me! Please baby if you could possibly find it in your heart, just forgive me!! I can't say I will never do it again, after all I'm only human. With that in mind I need you to know your happiness MATTERS THE MOST TO ME!

Regardless of whether you're married, lovers, or girlfriend and boyfriend, when love is involved, writing how sorry you are will inevitably include the passion and devotion of a love letter. The trick is in not letting your emotions weaken your apology or make it less effective.

Where I do I begin. I guess from the start. I know it doesn't seem that way but I never meant to hurt you never meant for things to go the way they did. Öyou mean the world to me, and having you upset is the very last place I ever want to be! Without the light you bring into my eyes,
I pray this helps,feel free to rate me and feel free to follow up,happy holidays and peace be unto and upon u with prayer and grace and hope and faith that God works all things out for ur good,everyone of us makes mistakes,let go and let God.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

I can answer most any questions regarding a husband/wife relationship. Whatever the question may be,no matter the situation. I will try to answer anything you have on your mind about husband-wife relationships, divorce,separation,restoring relationship,drama/issues; adultery,sex,self esteem issues,cheating,abuse etc.I can comfortably answer questions about developing or salvaging a strong marriage relationship.If you just need advice or encouragement I am here to be a blessing to you and yours., communication, listening, anger, verbal abuse,

I have helped people from all over the world and from many different walks of life, cultures, etc.Love birds may decide to marry just in the bloom of infatuation. However, marriage is like a signed contract for commitment. With marriage, love birds are also expected to share certain responsibilities and if they fail to do so, conflicts begin and the family life gets disturbed. This is where marriage counselor plays an important role. Marriage counselor helps the couple resolve their conflicts and saves their relationship which otherwise would have ended up in divorce. Marriage Counselor helps the couple learn their compatibility status and suggests ways for the betterment. A Marriage Counselor should be competent enough to understand the severity of the conflicts between the spouses and he/she must a good knowledge of the ways that would make the matrimonial relationship happy and smooth.I believe that God can heal broken marriages; Understanding what God says about marriage and the covenant promise you made to Him, will help you understand why God will heal your broken marriage. God joined the two of you together and brought it into fruition and said, "it is good" "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder (separate)". When you married you were joined together (bound) for life, this is God's law.

Marriage Counselor for Friendship Church

Marriage Counselor for Friendship Church Answers

personal experiences Marriage counselor 25 years of marriage I have over 25 years as a counselor for couples experiencing difficulties.

bachelor of Philosophy

Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems. Life Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Sex Coaching and more