Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/relationship issues

Question
QUESTION: I like my sister very much , she also likes me, can we both have sex?
As we both want it.

ANSWER: Hello Shreyansh,

Thanks for writing in and dropping a word. It takes a lot to open up about issues in the back of the mind and when its related to our heart, it takes guts to pen down left alone talk with someone about the same. I appreciate your gesture in pouring your heart felt emotions and seeking a helping hand for the same. Kudos to you !!!

Well in case you both are single and understand what it might lead to in future, please go ahead, never hold your feelings back when it's mutual. In hindsight, if you guys feel you have the nature where you might end up regretting later on, never go ahead, as you might get carried away enjoy in moment, but guilt would bury you whole life. Do remember, one time sex would lead to vicious circle over and over again.

Just go out and give your best and  things would fall in place...

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor
Bringing smiles on the faces on the way .....

P.S- For more professional help around your subject, you can drop a word at, (relationships.counsellor@gmail.com)

QUESTION: She also wants that I should give her a baby. How could I help her.

Answer
Well somewhere you need to take a hard stand. Ladies are emotional but as a man you need to control and take a step forward. Does that mean you would not be intimate with any lady in life? Sorry strongly not recommended.

All the best !!

Cheers,
Relationship Counsellor

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Relationship Counsellor