Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/How to discuss our situation

Question
Hi Liam

Please give some advice. My wife suddenly came home and told me she is not in love with me anymore and moved out. It has been 7 weeks. I gave her lots of time and never pressured etc. she is adiment she want out and says she is 'done'.

I want to discuss what I think are our hurdles and how we can try and improve our situation.

I have no idea how to start?

Regards
Trevor

Answer
Hi Trevor,
If your wife has fallen 'out' of love with you, the key is to identify what you can do to for her to fall back 'in' love with you. This means that instead of discussing how to solve your problems together, you identify the things that made her fall in love with you in the first place - the sort of person you are/were and the sort of circumstances that brought you together. This can take a bit of figuring out, but start by asking yourself, "What sort of person was I that made her fall in love with me?" and start acting like that person again. You need to "get through to" your wife's feelings again, not her logic.
I have a program that shows you exactly how to do this (on my website), but the above is the place to start. Hope this helps!

All the best,

Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden