Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Wife shows no love

Question
Its been more than 6 yrs. of marriage. My wife and I have always been a bit different, but its really difficult in terms of how she becomes if I dont pursue her. She is totally not bothered about my being around, she lives in her own world, which is doing her job, watching her favorite show, spending time with our son and then sleep. I wonder she has any affection for me. When we are in the car and I'm driving, I always try to look at her and speak while she wouldnt even look at me when talking. If I dont initiate a topic she just keeps looking outside and in her own "zone" as if I am one person she is totally not concerned about. The same goes around in house, if I dont initiate a conversation, she doesnt even look. sometimes, i have to tell her that i feel its a bit rude that you dont speak at all. As for physical intimacy, we have had so many arguments because she is never 'ready'. I am fully committed to this relationship and always ready to work my butt off for the family. I never get any appreciation for that either nonetheless, i only get complaints most of the times on what i have not done properly. I am so tired mentally as it feels that i am the only one trying to keep this relationship alive

Answer
Hello,

Am surprised that she has been aloof for 6 years and taking a caring attentive husband for granted. To get to the bottom of this, I need you to answer few questions. Have you tried making her jealous? How does she react if you talk about other woman or say loom at a beautiful lady passing by? Was this an arranged marriage? Was she by any chance forced to marry you? How well do you know her likes and dislikes? Was this baby mutually planned, and she was happy becoming a mother? Does she dress up well and take care of herself and the kid? Has she got friends and is she active socially?

Vani

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Vani