Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/wife shows no love

Its been more than 6 yrs. of marriage. My wife and I have always been a bit different, but its really difficult in terms of how she becomes if I dont pursue her. She is totally not bothered about my being around, she lives in her own world, which is doing her job, watching her favorite show, spending time with our son and then sleep. I wonder she has any affection for me. When we are in the car and I'm driving, I always try to look at her and speak while she wouldnt even look at me when talking. If I dont initiate a topic she just keeps looking outside and in her own "zone" as if I am one person she is totally not concerned about. The same goes around in house, if I dont initiate a conversation, she doesnt even look. sometimes, i have to tell her that i feel its a bit rude that you dont speak at all. As for physical intimacy, we have had so many arguments because she is never 'ready'. I am fully committed to this relationship and always ready to work my butt off for the family. I never get any appreciation for that either nonetheless, i only get complaints most of the times on what i have not done properly. I am so tired mentally as it feels that i am the only one trying to keep this relationship alive

Hello Mr Smith, has your wife always been this way? Because if she has then she is being herself, this is who she is.
If she has been acting this way for six years also means for some reason you accepted it in the beginning but not now, so it is you who have changed and not her.
But if this is a recent behavior, it reminds me of a woman who was betrayed by her husband of which caused her to shut down and be distant from the relationship, not wanting to confront the issue because there is a child involved....
I don't have enough information on your past relationship with your wife to tell you her behavior is wrong, I can only say that it is in keeping with a woman who has been betrayed and therefore does not want to "work on the relationship" she is not showing love because she may not want to get hurt again....
Ask yourself if you, your actions or behavior have anything to do with your wife not reacting as you feel she should.

I suggest you Seek counseling if not together then for yourself in order to understand why a woman would act in such a manner. Take responsibility for maybe you being a reason for her actions and not thinking it is all her fault.
It takes two....

Hope this helps,

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Maria Vento

I am a mother of three, one girl two boys. My first marriage lasted 25 years, married now for one year. I can be a witness for your relationship issues with marriage, divorce,and children, and or health. I can help you understand your situation and try to find a solution for you and your partner. Health issues, cancer ect., Anger, rejection, betrayal. I am a Reiki facilitator, I donate my time to help cancer patients deal with pain management. My perspective to problems or circumstances come from a spiritual place. To help you see purpose and meaning and always approach a situation from a loving place. I speak/write English and Spanish

Reiki I and II facilitator (over 20yrs) Ordained Minister (15 yrs) Hypnosis Therapist- past life regression (10 yrs) Sound Therapist (7yrs)

Gilda's Club for Cancerr Patients Hakensack, NJ

Reiki I and II facilitator (over 20yrs) Ordained Minister (15 yrs) Hypnosis Therapist- past life regression (10 yrs) Sound Therapist (7yrs) Professional singer for over 25 years In college majoring in Journalism