Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/marriage has ran it's course

Question
QUESTION: After 28yrs of marriage she says our marriage has ran it's course.When I look at it,she's right.She refuses consuling.But I'm not ready to give up on us!Can a marriage thats ran it's course be salavged?

ANSWER: Tony,
Your words convey a mixed message. If you are not ready to give up then surely that means it hasn't "run its course". I believe any marriage can be saved - if at least one person is willing to do whatever it takes.
Have a listen to some of my podcasts, especially episode 2: Can You REALLY Save YOUR Marriage? It's available at http://liamnaden.com/can-you-really-save-your-marriage/
It will give you the answer!
All the best
Liam

QUESTION: I don't mean to convey a mixed message."run it's course" are her words, not mine.I just feel as though I've devoted all my passion in the 28yrs to family instead of marriage and it's to late to show her how wrong I was.I'm willing to do whatever it takes,I'm just not sure how to put the passion back in the marriage?

Answer
You will find my podcasts helpful to answer what is quote a complex question. You can losten to them on my website www.liamnaden.com
I congratulate you for being willing to do whatever it takes to save your marriage. Many people lack the courage and committment so good on you.
All the best
Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden