Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Old girlfriend question

Question
I asked my husband if he still had feelings for his old girlfriend. He replied that he would always love her but in a caring way. Do you think this is normal or okay? It hurts me that he still cares about another woman. Thanks.

Answer
its normal as long as the love for her goes no farther than caring for her,the heart is that way,we cannot control who we love,thank God he was truthful and not hiding it from you.Its best u get over it and move on,after all he choice you.Of course he hasn't forgotten her as that wouldn't be possible or even realistic.care deeply about (not be in love.Ex is ex for a reason,you were the special one he choice to marry and wed.I would just appreciate his honesty. It will also be selfish to think about who he have lost when he still have a lot of people waiting to be loved by him.so long as he not thinking about her,long as its no strong feelings involve,its normal.is it fair? ummmmmm; good news is he decided to move on.
Who thinks it is normal to still be in love with an ex while you are in a relationship with someone else?
it I pray this helped,feel free to rate me if so,have a blessed week,peace be unto and upon u both.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Deb