Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/What are 3 criteria which make a good husband?

Question
Hello!

I am wondering what are at least three criteria in which make a good husband?

Answer
Hi Summer~

Some criteria that make for having a good husband, not just a husband, but a real man in general.

He would consist of the following:

Respectful
Loving
Caring
Treat you right
Love you unconditionally
Support you to the best of his ability
Accept you for who you are and not try to change you
Have your back all the time
Stick up for you no matter what
Isn't judgemental
Trusts you
Doesn't cheat
Doesn't degrade you or make fun of you
Stands up for you, even to his family if they are talking bad about you
Someone that can make you laugh
Has a good personality
Is a stand up kinda guy

And the list goes on and on. If you have good chemistry with a person and you can get along with them and for him to not ever mistreat you, then you've probably got a good guy in the long run. I hope this helps you some.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Samantha