Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Confused

Question
My wife left me because as she said verbal abuse.3 weeks later she came home and said she was bisexual.She said she has felt like this for years She said she has not loved me for a long.I hear all this 29 years later.she said she needed space but she sleeps in my bed and everything seams fine except no sex and no feelings towards me I do not want a divorce,but what can I do?mr2ch

Answer
why sleep with her and she is indifferent,u is only hurting and teasing yourself,i would honestly move on cause she's bi and in love with a woman and u say u told u upfront she no longer loves you.Saying goodbye doesn't mean forgetting the person you've loved before. It's the relationship, memories and hope that you should let go. Goodbye doesn't mean it's the end of the world. But instead it's a new beginning. New challenges that's full of hope. As if like you're looking on the other phase of your life.

Remember... Life is wonderful and full of challenges and opportunities. The only thing you should do is how, when and where a decision must come up. Don't let the memories stop you from seeing the sunshine again. Just don't live your life to the shadow of your past. Try to see the horizon of the future and you'll discover the Wonder of Life.

How does one say goodbye to someone he/she has begun to love and care about, without the inflict pain? How do we show a person that goodbye doesn't mean abandoning her/him? That it only means we have to let go of a relationship if things don't work out any better anymore. I guess there's really no easy way.

Goodbye seems a concluding remark we have to speak when we leave someone behind. It sounds so final. And yet it is a heart-breaking reality we have to face somehow, someday no matter how dreadful it may be.

Letting go of those we deeply love and care about, for whatever reason often leaves as helplessly shattered. But on the otherhand, clinging pointlessly to what has been. Memories or relationships... usually isn't very good for us in the end. But learning to have the courage to let go is a sign of GROWTH. It is an indication that we are mature enough to know what we can do without and that we are ready to make room for what we really need in our next phase of our life.

Goodbye is a sad thing, but it is very real. We have to face the fact that we all have to say goodbye sometime in our lives and there's no easy way of saying it. That is why people often take off when they least expect it. They just walk away because they can't figure a way of saying goodbye.

Some people think that it's holding on that make us strong; sometimes it's letting go.

Yes, there's no doubt about it... parting gives us a lot of sorrow, especially if it is forever. But then goodbye is really just another way of saying Hello. We move on and on. Goodbye may mean a lot more Hello's. So we have to let go and we should know when to finally end up.A chapter in our life to be able to give way for a new one.

herefore, we have to LISTEN FOR LOVE in the words that people are saying to us. Sometimes the explicit words are necessary, but more often, the manner of saying things is even more important. A joyous insult carries more affection and love within the sentiments which are expressed insincerely. An impulsive hug says I LOVE YOU even though the words might be saying very different.

Any expression of a person"s concern for another says? I love you. Sometimes the expression is clumsy, sometimes even cruel. Sometimes we must look and listen very intently for the love that contains. But it is often there, beneath the surface. A mother may nag her son constantly about his grades or cleaning his room. The son may hear only the nagging, but if he listens carefully. he will hear the love underneath the nagging. His mother wants him to do well, to be successful. Her concern and love for her son unfortunately emerge in her nagging. But it is love all the same.

A daughter comes home late, way past her curfew, and her father confronts her with angry words. The daughter may hear only the anger, but is she listens carefully, she will hear the love under the anger. I was worried about you, the father is saying. Because I care about you and I love you. You are important to me.

We say I love you in many ways- with birthday gifts, and little notes, with smiles and sometimes with tears. Sometimes we show our love by just keeping quiet and not saying a word, at other times by speaking out, even brusquely. We show our love sometimes by impulsiveness. Many times we have to show our love by forgiving someone who has not listened to the love we have tried to express.

The problem is listening for love is that we don't always understand the language of love which the other person is using. A girl may use tears or emotions to say what she wants to say, and her boyfriend may not understand her because he expects her to be talking his language.

The problem is listening for love is that we don't always understand the language of love which the other person is using. A girl may use tears or emotions to say what she wants to say, and her boyfriend may not understand her because he expects her to be talking his language.her choice is another woman,all u can do is respect her preference.

Respect the bisexuality of person you're dating as part of his or her identity. Understand that they could also be mostly one or the other, which in fact makes them bisexual. Most bisexual people consider themselves to always be bisexual, no matter who they are dating at the time. It is important not to suggest that they are heterosexual if they are in a relationship with a person of the opposite sex, nor that they are homosexual if they are in a same-sex relationship.[2]

As such, do not question when they meet someone of the opposite or the same sex and are attracted to them, but accept them as they are if you wish to retain your relationship with them.[3]
   Some people differentiate between their orientation and their behavior. Their orientation is bi, but their behavior (at least currently) is straight or gay. This is normal and all a part of the spectrum.

Focus on what you like about your partner and what they enjoy about your company.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Deb