Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Family friend trying to seduce my wife.

Question
Hi
I recently discovered via my wife's facebook messanger that she had been flirting with a male friend that she knew from before we met. He is my wife's best friend's husband's friend and we all meet up for the kids birthdays and summer parties. He has a partner and a child with her but their relationship is strained and she is jealous of my wife as it is apparent that he has a crush on her. Recently, my wife, stayed over at her friend's house for the night and this guy was there too as they all used to hang out together and my wife was never interested in him. I was not happy about her going but I trust her and didn't think anythung of it until I saw the facebook threads. I confronted her about it and she admitted that he is interested and was hoping to get physical with her But she explained to him that she is married and doesn't want any involvement. He is still hopeful and was planning another night at hus friends house hoping that he might get lucky?!
Her friend and husband don't know anything and are planning their usual summer bbq's which will mean he will be there. My wife is reluctant to say anything to her friend or to let this guy know that I'm aware as she hopes it will just go away if she keeps her distance online and she invites me to all gatherings in future. The problem is that I feel she is brushing it all under the carpet. I will feel incredibly uneasy being around this guy who pretends to be my buddy but is interested in my wife. Should my wife tell her friend or let him know that I know? It's all very awkward now and I am unsure what to do.

Many thanks

Answer
cut it all off,she shouldn't want to go be around a man that has a crush on her,she has a choice,u need to find out if more is going on here,don't be surprise if the friend already knows,sounds very fishy.he has hopes for a reason,u need to go be around t them and see how they react together,I would keep an eye on the facebook threads,why is she on the internet with him.sounds like something is missing in u 2 marriage here;funny how women use going over to friend's place as a secret getaway.follow ur instinct,red flags.;check her facebbok, next time she's going over there,show up unannounced,u might be surprise.secret affair [romantic feelings are quite dangerous;I think you need to talk this out more with your wife, she should respect whatever it will take to make you feel comfortable again.Attraction comes in a lot of different flavors and it may not be as insidious as you may think. Honest, open communication about flirtation, sexuality and attraction are in my eyes key to a healthy relationship. And as we say in my irreverant circle of guy friends: "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home
;And like any other behavior, it's not a one-time choice. It's a decision you make every day.
The other option is to lay it on the line and ask dear wife to cut off that relationship. In my opinion, this results in an ultimatum where one of you is the winner and the other is necessarily a loser- not good.

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Deb