Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Intimacy issues

Question
Hello, I hope your doing well. I'm 24 and I've been married for four years. My wife and I have a happy and healthy marriage but sex has been a bit of an issue for us. We have sex about once a week or less, I'm attracted to her I would  never want anyone else but lately I have trouble feeling motivated to have sex, which really hurts her feelings. I feel this is starting to affect our relationship in general.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Best wishes

Answer
tme to man up bro;dealbreaker here;Not in the Mood? Ask Yourself, 'Why Not?' When you make the decision to honor your marriage bed, both you and your wife will benefit sexually.- Trying to repress the sexual feelings is the wrong approach,never deprive your wife from sex What Does 1 Corinthians 7:5--Do Not Deprive Each Other ...depriving your wife of emotional intimacy? .... more intimacy.. but chores and gifts are not marital sexual love, and will never substitute.Wife lives an existence in marriage where she is sexually deprived.unequal levels of desire can cause difficulties, ranging from feelings of rejection to resentment to anger.When the other partner frequently gets told, “Not tonight, honey,” it can sting, They feel trapped and they feel humiliated, because no one likes to ask for intimacy and be refused occasionally, much less repeatedly;she  might stop initiating sex altogether rather than face the possibility of rejection,she might begin to shy away from all displays of affection.she might be tempted to look elsewhere for sex.”When you get into power struggles about sex… the power struggle is the poison,Try these ideas for putting that spark back into your love life:

1. Talk. The best approach is honest communication,” “Talk openly and candidly about your needs and about the discrepancies in your desire levels. Educate your partner. five dimensions of touch: affection, sensual, playful, erotic and intercourse. “Think about pleasuring, giving and receiving touch, rather than foreplay,” he said. “The idea of expanding what is sexual empowers men.” “She wants lovemaking,”Another piece of advice: make touch ordinary in the relationship — not something that happens only in the bedroom.  Experiment with toys.Sexual toys like dildos and vibrators can help fix that problem and spice up a couple’s sex play, Ask for help. If you and your partner have tried unsuccessfully to have a better sex life, you may need professional help;The bottom line is: if you are married and one of the members within the marital unit would like to have a sexually intimate marriage, and the other does not wish to, this is a conflict that is not silly. This is a problem that is not to be ignored. This is a problem that affects the person who feels sexually deprived, the person’s mate, and the couple unit.Is there something so wrong with “hooking your spouse up” with sexual pleasure even if you are not in the mood?desire for you is to connect in a sexually intimate way that pleases both of you in quantity and in quality. That is the goal. The goal is to find a healthy sexual balance of quantity and quality that fits for both the husband and the wife. And let me tell you, it hurts them. Is it not the responsibility, the obligation of the spouse to do something about this rather than keep their spouse dry not to give any water at all?Don’t sweep sexual intimacy under the rug and ignore it. As it is indeed the pink elephant in the room. Like most ignored topics, it surfaces out in other ways and/or will eventually lead to an outcome that is not a happy one.

If your spouse is sexually deprived, do something about it. Take action today. Fill their cup.  take your woman, kiss them, caress them, feed them this meal they are so hungry for. And then, feel good that you did something for your spouse. Perhaps over time as you provide a sexual intimate experience for your spouse you too will see that sexual intimacy is for you too.  Don’t leave em’ hanging out to dry. Water your dry plant.  

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Deb