Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Please Help...

I lost the link so was not able to respond to your feedback. I need help. Even though giving space and trying to stay positive, it seems to be getting worse fast. I saw that my husband looked up online "how to tell your spouse you want a divorce." I am in panic mode and don't want to lose him. The tension is not a good feeling but not sure how to get across to him that it does not have to be this way and worth seeing through together to rebuild. What do I do?

Please help.

Hi Judith,
I can sense you are in panic mode but unfortunately there is no quick answer. Essentially you have to make yourself your husband's best option. Please look at my 7 day program on my website. It's the quickest solution I can give you.
You are right that you have the change the energy in your relationship so that tension and ill feeling are not the focus.
All the best

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden

I specialise in helping couples save their marriage and rebuild it after major hurts such as an affair. Creating intimacy, removing hurt, dealing with sexual and communication problems. I have two relationship-saver programs and a free podcast which are available from my website and a free report, "The Five Keys to Saving Your Marriage Now" at

Relationship coach with own relationship coaching business. Author of several books on marriage and intimacy. I offer two relationship saving programs: "Stop Your Divorce" and "Save Your Marriage" which have helped many couples save their marriage and rebuild their love and intimacy.

Publications Amazon Kindle: Author of the ""Growing in Love for Life" series of ebooks for saving and strengthening marriage.

Master of Arts (First Class Honors)