Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship/Program letter

Question
Hi Liam,

I completed your stop divorce program and continue with the podcasts. I have found everything helpful and good company on my walks. I think I am ready to write and give the letter. Although nervous, since my husband has been looking up divorce information. Do you recommend doing the letter right away? I was thinking of telling him first I have been doing the program and then follow up with letter?

Thank you,
Jan

Answer
Hi Jan,
I'm glad you've found the info helpful. Before you write the letter, have you tried the PERT technique which is in the bonus section. Try that for a few days and see what happens. Also, if you have made the changes suggested in the program, has your husband noticed a difference in you? That is what you want to aim for - making the necessary changes in yourself so that he will notice and respond differently.
I would suggest you try these a bit longer before using the letter.
I also would not suggest telling him you are doing the program. That would come across as you putting pressure on him to save your marriage, which as you know from the program content is not what you want to do.
Hope this helps and all the best,
Liam

Marriage and the Husband-Wife Relationship

Liam Naden