Questions about Movies/Razor

Question
Hello,
When I was a kid in the late 60s, I saw a 'swords and sandals' movie that featured a HUGE curved razor that the bad tribe used to execute prisoners. I remember a scene where the evil ruler chose one of his soldiers to demonstrate it's use for the hero- and the soldier had to show his bravery by sliding belly-forward on the big S shaped razor.

Any idea what this movie might be? I assume it was made late 50s to maybe 1968 at the latest.

Thanks,
D.

Answer
Hello, Danny!  Great question!  That movie is "The Long Ships."  You can find it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000095WW6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&cr

Enjoy!

Nell Minow
http://www.moviemom.com

Questions about Movies

Nell Minow