Questions about Movies/big

Question
in the movie big starring tom hanks when we see the tom hanks's character with his friend how come the friend's parents are never shown we get to see tom hanks's mother about to call the cops but we never see his friend's parents

Answer
Hello, Avi!  I hope I understand your question correctly, but if not, let me know.  The friend doesn't get "big," so he never leaves home and there is no reason for his parents to call the police.  He is only with the "big" Josh (Tom Hanks) a few times when he is not in school and has time to go visit him.  So there is no reason to show his parents.

Thanks for writing!

Questions about Movies

Nell Minow