Questions about Movies/Movies

Hi there, i watched a film named ' His name is holy ghost' and i like it, that's why i googled to know more about this movie but i found nothing. There's no data about the film in the net, so can you tell me something about the movie, castings etc? Thanx

From the Internet Movie Database:

Directed by
Giuliano Carnimeo        (as Anthony Ascott)

Writing credits
(in alphabetical order)
Tito Carpi        screenplay
Tito Carpi        story
Federico De Urrutia        screenplay

Cast (in credits order)
  Gianni Garko    ...   Spirito Santo / Holy Ghost
  Víctor Israel    ...   Priest
  Poldo Bendandi    ...   Gen. Ubarte
  Cris Huerta    ...   Carezza
  George Rigaud    ...   Don Firmino (as Jorge Rigaud)
  Pilar Velázquez    ...   Juana
  Paolo Gozlino    ...   Samuel Crow (as Paul Stevens)
  Nello Pazzafini    ...   Colonel
  Fortunato Arena    ...   Matadodos
  Aldo Barberito    ...   Brother John
  Carlo Gaddi    ...   Fiesta
  Franco Pesce    ...   Doctor

Not much is available about the movie online and I don't see it available on DVD, sorry!  

Questions about Movies

Nell Minow

Movies, especially classic movies, current movies, family movies, and movies for families.

I am the movie critic for Beliefnet and radio stations across the country. I have written about movies for USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, the Chicago Sun Times, Parents, Family Fun, Child, Slate, and Daughters. I am the weekly movie critic for radio stations across the US and in Canada and write weekly parental advisories for the Chicago Sun-Times and the Kansas City Star. I have appeared on Fox Morning News, the ABC Evening News, CBS This Morning, and NPR, and been profiled in the NY Times, Washingtonian, Chicago Magazine, and the Chicago Tribune. My book, The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, was published by Avon in April 1999 and is now in its second edition. I can answer questions about movies for special interests, especially family concerns, handling questions from kids like "What do I do when he says everyone else has seen it?" to "My daughter got nightmares from a movie --how can I help her?" or "Why does my child want to see the DVD over and over?" to "What's the deal with Pokemon?" I am pretty good with trivia questions about movies, too, not as good with made-for-TV movies or miniseries. And I don't know much about horror/slasher films, sorry.

Broadcast, Online, and Washington DC film critics associations

The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, USA Today, The Practical Guide to Practically Everything

film critic for high school and college papers before becoming a professional movie critic

Roger Ebert's "Thumbs Up" award, presenter at Ebertfest and the Tallgrass Film Festival, member of the Online, DC, Broadcast and women's film critic/writer associations.