Questions about Movies/Black and white horror

Question
One of my favorite bands made a music video for one of their songs, and in the video there are many of clips from different black and white horror movies. I was hoping you could name the movies. I believe there are four to six movies. Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyji3uXqOY&feature=youtube_gdata_player I appriciate your help, if you can get to it.

Answer
I definitely see the original Lon Chaney Phantom of the Opera in the beginning, and then Lon Chaney's Wolfman portrayal.  Later on, there's Nosferatu and the 1930's The Invisible Man in there too. Not sure of some of the others, but it looks like they cover the gamut of classic 1920's - 1940's horror films.

Questions about Movies

Jason O`Brien