Questions about Movies/Back to the future

Here is a question not that many people bring up why does doc brown constantly tell Marty that they don't have much time if he has a time machine he can make it that they have a lot of time

If you are talking about the first BACK TO THE FUTURE, the reason why they dont have much time is because of they have to make sure George and Lorraine fall in love before lightning hits the clocktower (since the Delorean has no juice. They cant use the time machine at this time.

Questions about Movies

Shant istamboulian

I am an avid movie buff who reads and writes a lot about the subject. My expertise falls mainly in the talent department, specifically writers, directors and actors. I am also a fan of movie scores and have a vast knowledge in that department as well. I have often been described as a "walking, talking movie encyclopedia" so feel free to send any of your movie questions my way!

studying to be a director; written a few scripts

high school graduate; some college