Questions about Movies/how to submit movie critic on

Dear Shant

I hope everything goes well for you. I am a movie analyst and want to know how i can submit my movie reviews/Critics over a reputable website in movie Industry like

Best Regards,
Farhad Mirsaeedi

Hi there,

IMDB allows anyone to sign up and post critiques/comments of movies you have seen on their forums - just create a user account. As far as credentialed reviews, have you thought of starting your own blog? You'd be amazed how much exposure you will get. Best of luck!

Questions about Movies

Shant istamboulian

I am an avid movie buff who reads and writes a lot about the subject. My expertise falls mainly in the talent department, specifically writers, directors and actors. I am also a fan of movie scores and have a vast knowledge in that department as well. I have often been described as a "walking, talking movie encyclopedia" so feel free to send any of your movie questions my way!

studying to be a director; written a few scripts

high school graduate; some college