Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/Quickbooks Credits

Question
Hi Karin,
I forgot to ask you in my last question which version quickbooks started with warnings about duplicate credit memos. I have 2010, which you said does not do it.
Thank you!

Answer
Hi Kathy,
They fixed this issue in 2011. I'm not sure why, it may have been that enough people reported it as an issue and they responded.  If you ever come across something that QuickBooks doesn't do that you think it should, you can suggest it within QuickBooks.
Click on help (on the far right at the top of the window)
Click on Send Feedback online
Click on Product Suggestion.

This helps Intuit to know which things to work on for the next version.

Hope this helps.
Karin

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Karin Hostetler