Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/Quickbooks Credits

Hi Karin,
I forgot to ask you in my last question which version quickbooks started with warnings about duplicate credit memos. I have 2010, which you said does not do it.
Thank you!

Hi Kathy,
They fixed this issue in 2011. I'm not sure why, it may have been that enough people reported it as an issue and they responded.  If you ever come across something that QuickBooks doesn't do that you think it should, you can suggest it within QuickBooks.
Click on help (on the far right at the top of the window)
Click on Send Feedback online
Click on Product Suggestion.

This helps Intuit to know which things to work on for the next version.

Hope this helps.

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Karin Hostetler

I am a certifed member of QuickBooks® Professional Advisor group and can answer questions on Quickbooks® Basic and Pro, all versions through 2011. I do onsite, telephone and online consulting through my website at: http://www.karinhconsulting.com Have a complicated issue that you can't put into one question? Consider a one time FREE 60 minute phone consultation. (724) 557-4652

I have worked with Quickbooks® since version 1, and have had a tip published on the Intuit website. I work exclusively with small business owners in setting up Quickbooks®, giving on-going support to tweak the reports, resolving data issues and correcting problems. I offer monthly, quarterly and yearly tune-ups to prepare the clients data for presentation to their CPA at year end.

Intuit Pro-connection

I have a degree in Administration and Management with 20 years of hands on business experience in many fields