Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/tax names

Question
Hello

Just added a few new tax codes - Edit, Preferences, and I named them with county's name but without the tax it self f.e 8.75%.

How can I edit these so I can see the tax rate and not the name I put there?
Now, when clicking on Tax at the bottom of the invoice,  I want to edit the word just right to Tax ..The tax itself IS correct..

Also, how can I delete tax codes from the same location? Usually, right click etc... not here..  

This is QB 2008.

Thank you very much,   Gabe

Answer
Hi Gabe,
To edit the tax codes you will want to go to your item list. You will be able to change the name that appears on your invoices by editing the sales tax items.

Just be aware thatyou will be unable to delete any tax items that have been used in any transaction.  You only option would be to make those items inactive on you items list.  Just be sure that you change the tax codes on any customers that have this as their default tax.
Do that in the customer profile.

Hope this helps
Karin

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Karin Hostetler