Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software/How can I check the specific currency related in the report?

I am LUCK. I am using QB 2010. I am using 3 currencies, USD, BATH, and CAD. I am using my home currency in USD. I have 50 customers using BATH in my invoices. My intention is to go to the report and want to see 50 customers' balances in BATH. How can I do it? Or How can I check the profit and lost in the report in BATH?

Hope you understand what I mean!

Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

My best regards,

Hi Luck,
Sorry to say that once you select you home currency all reports will be in the currency. The only that that you could do would be to filter the customers in your Acccounts Receivable report with the currency you desire to see.  It will still report in USD because that is your home currents.

The only option to get a report in Baht would be to export it to an excel file and then convert each number at the current rate.

I understand your frustration - but there really is no way to do it.

Hopefully you have set up three different accounts receivable accounts, account payables (if you have them) and your bank accounts are set to the proper currency

Quicken & Other Budget/Accounting Software

Karin Hostetler

I am a certifed member of QuickBooks® Professional Advisor group and can answer questions on Quickbooks® Basic and Pro, all versions through 2011. I do onsite, telephone and online consulting through my website at: Have a complicated issue that you can't put into one question? Consider a one time FREE 60 minute phone consultation. (724) 557-4652

I have worked with Quickbooks® since version 1, and have had a tip published on the Intuit website. I work exclusively with small business owners in setting up Quickbooks®, giving on-going support to tweak the reports, resolving data issues and correcting problems. I offer monthly, quarterly and yearly tune-ups to prepare the clients data for presentation to their CPA at year end.

Intuit Pro-connection

I have a degree in Administration and Management with 20 years of hands on business experience in many fields